Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
How Do I Make My Facebook Private Again

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ALGERiAN PEOPLE Index du Forum -> Binatna -> Salon de Thé
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ultimlangl
Membre

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Do I Make My Facebook Private Again Répondre en citant

How Do I Make My Facebook Private Again
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Rating is available when the video has been rented. 3 Steps to Make Facebook Private. Close Learn more You're viewing YouTube in English (US). You're in! Thanks for signing up. Web & Search Safety & Privacy Best of the Web Search Engines Running a Website How To Windows Macs iPad iPhone Android Internet & Network Digital Cameras Home Theater Email & Messaging Fix Windows Macs iPad iPhone Internet & Network Digital Cameras Home Theater Getting More Help Buy Buying Guides Product Reviews Software & Apps Do More Web & Search Social Media Gaming New & Next . Loading. You can change this preference below. eHowTech 145,250 views 1:45 Latest Facebook Privacy Settings 2015 - Duration: 7:36. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. bNewTech 127,741 views 2:14 Loading more suggestions. RendrFX, Inc. The options are the same as for your friend's list.Next, let's look at how to control who sees your Facebook profile (read this article if you're confused about the difference between your profile, homepage, Wall and news feed.)You should always stop and think about whether your profile and Timeline/Wall reveal too much information about you. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. If that sounds creepy to you, you can tell the company to stop. Loading. You can block specific users by selecting the Blocking option on the left-hand rail of the Settings menu. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Click the down arrow in the top right corner of Facebook, then select “Settings” from the drop down menu. Also note that theres a separate blocking option for Facebook Messenger on this settings page as well. You can choose to stop sharing any individual data point or remove the apps connection to your Facebook account outright. SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe14K Loading. The globe icon denotes public, the default settings. Thank you for signing up. That privacy menu is shown in the image above, at the bottom.Now make sure the checkbox option--"Friends"--is selected, as shown in the image above. Search Search the site GO . eHowTech 17,384 views 1:35 How to Hide Facebook Profile from Public - Duration: 1:14. Sign in Statistics Add translations 2,768,129 views 5,350 Like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count. In the dropdown menu that appears, click “View as.”. But you can determine who sees other kinds of content. So if you want your co-workers to see your helpful Facebook privacy articles and not your raucous party photos, you might consider placing them on this list (and labeling certain posts Public as needed). 5a02188284
download facebook app for huawei phonekode emoticon baru facebookfacebook messenger lite appbest facebook app for chatnew york covers for facebookfacebook apostlesget and download facebookchat di facebook per lumia 710account settings facebook adsso what bottrop facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ALGERiAN PEOPLE Index du Forum -> Binatna -> Salon de Thé Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation